Autumn & Winter

Autumn & Winter

Need some help?

I have registered for this workshop but not received an email confirmation.
I am trying to register but nothing is happening.

contact_support Customer care & enquiries? Get in touch here

Sorry

There are no Autumn & Winter events available at the moment.

Sorry

There are no Autumn & Winter events available at the moment.

Find out how to keep your pets happy during the colder months, as well as keeping the wildlife in your garden safe during the Autumn and Winter, at one of our FREE My Pet Pals workshops. These workshops will help teach children all about seasonal pet care; including staying safe in the dark, keeping outdoor pets wrapped up for winter and how to make sure pets are cared for during fun human events like Bonfire Night and Halloween.

There's plenty to see and do in-store, where children can meet our friendly pets, get the chance to do some great activities and talk to our store colleagues about all of your pet questions.

Best of all, they're completely FREE!

Come along and join the fun, we can't wait to see you!

Terms and Conditions

1. By providing your details, you confirm that you are aged over 18 and agree with these T&Cs.
  2. In the unlikely event that a workshop cannot go ahead, we will notify you by email but we will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you.
  3. Children must be supervised at all times during the workshop by a parent or guardian.
  4. My PetPals workshops are promoted by Pets at Home Limited of Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Cheshire SK9 3RN.

Need some help?

I have registered for this workshop but not received an email confirmation.
I am trying to register but nothing is happening.

Customer care & enquiries? Get in touch here