My Pet Pals – Easter

My Pet Pals – Easter

Event Duration: 45 minutes

Join us this Easter for free family fun. From Saturday 23rd March to Sunday 14th April we're hosting free My Pet Pals workshops where you'll learn all about our fishy friends, as well as activities to entertain the whole family.

Need some help?

I have registered for this workshop but not received an email confirmation.
I am trying to register but nothing is happening.

contact_support Customer care & enquiries? Get in touch here

Our much loved My Pet Pals workshops will be returning for Easter in a Pets at Home store near you. Running from the 23rd March until the 14th April, come and join in this cool workshop that's all about Fish! Watch how they swim and learn some fun facts about them while also getting involved in some crafts and colouring!

Our My Pet Pals workshops help to teach children how rewarding pets can be and how to care for them, making sure you and your children are all clued up on pet welfare and responsible pet ownership – you'll get a truly hands-on approach to pet care.

Kids will receive activity sheets, a My Pet Pals certificate, and there is a chance to meet some of our amazing animals…all for FREE!

Come along and join the fun because we cant wait to see you…

Recommended age 4+

Terms and Conditions

1. Registration
    1. Pets at Home Limited (CRN: 01822577) of Chester House, Epsom Avenue, Wilmslow SK9 3RN ("Pets"), is the host and provider of My Pet Pals workshops in Pets stores ("MPP Workshop(s)").
    2. Registration for a MPP Workshop must be completed by an adult over the age of 18 on behalf of all attendees in their party (the "Organiser" and the "Participants" respectively).
    3. By providing your details, you confirm that you, as the Organiser, are over 18 years old and agree with these terms and conditions on behalf of the Participants you are booking for.
    4. In the unlikely event that a MPP Workshop cannot go ahead, we will notify you by email at the email address you provided during registration but we will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you or any Participants.
  2. Participant responsibilities
    1. Children must be supervised at all times during the MPP Workshop by a parent or guardian.
    2. All Participants must carefully follow the instructions and advice given by the store colleague running the MPP Workshop, particularly when handling the animals ("Pet Care Advisor"). All animals must be handled with care. Pets will not accept responsibility for incidents caused by mishandling of animals or failure to comply with the instructions and advice of the Pet Care Advisor.
    3. Each parent or guardian is responsible for checking and confirming that each Participant does not have any allergies or sensitivities, including nut allergies or animal allergies. Parents or guardians of Participants with any allergies or sensitivities, including nut allergies or animal allergies are responsible for informing the Store Manager and Pet Care Advisor of these allergies or sensitivities. Pets does not accept responsibility for any allergic reactions or other injuries caused by handling animals or being around certain other allergens including nuts. Pets Stores have a high nut and animal allergen presence therefore Participants who suffer from allergies and/or sensitivities to animals and/or nuts would be strongly advised to not attend and/or attend at their own risk.
    4. Each parent or guardian is responsible for ensuring that, if they are at a MPP Workshop in a Pets Store where toilets are available to customers, when a Participant needs to use the toilet facilities, a responsible parent or guardian is available to supervise. A Pet Care Advisor will guide the parent or guardian and the Participant to the facilities and the parent or guardian will have sole responsibility for that Participant’s welfare.
    5. Pets does not accept responsibility for supervision of the Participants. The Organiser is responsible for ensuring there are sufficient parents or guardians available to supervise the amount of Participants on the day. There should be present at least one responsible parent or guardian to every one Participant.
    6. We reserve the right to remove any Participants who do not handle the animals with care, or for any other reason at our sole discretion.
  3. General
    1. Pets reserves the right to make changes to the services and activities advertised for any reason and without notice.
    2. Nothing shall exclude Pets liability for:
      1. death or personal injury caused by negligence;
      2. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
      3. any other matter which cannot be limited or excluded by law.
    3. any other matter which cannot be limited or excluded by law.
      1. loss that is not caused by Pets or that was caused by any event or circumstance beyond Pets reasonable control;
      2. indirect, special or consequential losses; or
      3. indirect or direct loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings, loss of or damage to data or loss of goodwill.
    4. Pets does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal property whilst onsite. Pets does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to customer vehicles. Vehicles and their contents are left at their owner’s risk and compliance with parking restrictions is the sole responsibility of the owner of the vehicle.
    5. Pets reserves the right to refuse admittance or to remove a Participant from the Store should it be deemed necessary to do so. This includes any individual whose behaviour is considered antisocial and/or unsafe to themselves or others, or who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The decision of the relevant Store Manager on all matters of admittance will be final.
    6. Pets reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from the Store any person causing wilful damage to the facilities, fixtures, fittings or other property of Pets. Any party engaging in such behaviour will be liable to pay for the rectification, remedy and all damages caused. This includes any damage caused by misuse of equipment and/or failure to comply to supplied guidance and/or instructions.
    7. Pets reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions at any time.
    8. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
    9. If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact Pets Customer Services by email at: cservices@petsathome.co.uk.

Need some help?

I have registered for this workshop but not received an email confirmation.
I am trying to register but nothing is happening.

Customer care & enquiries? Get in touch here

Find your local store

Availability

Booking Info

Date: Change date

Contact Details

Event Attendees

Please provide the details of all other attendees.

Please be aware that Pets at Home stores have high nut and animal allergen presence, and we strongly advise that any individual with any such allergies does not attend the workshop

Your consent to marketing

Pets at Home will use your information in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

Pets at Home would like to contact you from time to time by email, text message, post and phone in order to send you marketing materials about our products and services which may be of interest to you. If you would like to receive marketing from Pets at Home, please tick below:

We would also like to share your details with the Pets at Home Family so that they can send you marketing about their products and services which may be of interest to you. If you would like to receive marketing from our veterinary care businesses (branded as Vets4Pets and Companion Care), please tick below:

cancel