My Pet Pals – Winter

These events are not running at the moment.

My Pet Pals – Winter

Event Duration: 45 minutes

Winter is here so let’s keep our pets warm and safe from the cold. Come along and join our free workshops which include fun crafts and puzzles.

Need some help?

I have registered for this workshop but not received an email confirmation.
I am trying to register but nothing is happening.

contact_support Customer care & enquiries? Get in touch here

Sorry

There are no My Pet Pals – Winter events available at the moment.

Sorry

There are no My Pet Pals – Winter events available at the moment.

Our much loved My Pet Pals workshops will be running in a Pets at Home store near you from 28th January until 12th March.

Now Winter is here it’s important to keep your pets warm and safe. In these workshops we will be looking at how we can feed the wild birds as well as learning about cats body language.

Kids will receive activity sheets, stickers and a certificate as well as meeting our amazing animals…all for FREE!

Come along and join the fun because we can’t wait to see you…

Terms and Conditions

By providing your details, you confirm that you are aged over 18 and agree with these T&Cs.

1. In the unlikely event that a workshop cannot go ahead, we will notify you by email but we will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you.
  2. Children must be supervised at all times during the workshop by a parent or guardian.
  3. My Pet Pals workshops are promoted by Pets at Home Limited of Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Cheshire SK9 3RN.

Need some help?

I have registered for this workshop but not received an email confirmation.
I am trying to register but nothing is happening.

Customer care & enquiries? Get in touch here